- Top Shelf – 1 Pound – Vacuum Sealed and Fresh Cut by Hand Daily. Ships in a reusable EPS Recycled Cooler.
- Sold by Frank and Sal Italian Market – Cut to Order. Shipped professionally assuring you a superior product upon arrival.
- Made to Frank and Sal Specifications by Soresina Dairy. Soresina Dairy is a co-operative of several high quality dairies that have been in operation since 1900. They are the biggest producers of Provolone cheese.
- NEVER – Pre-Packed. Perfect for the table. Expedited Shipping.
- Our 2 Retail Stores Assure You Quality. Selling Fine Italian Cheese for a Quarter of a Century!
For the discriminating cheese buyer. Provolone Piccante has a distinct flavor that is sharper than the dolce (mild) version of the same product. It’s aged at least 6 months and is slightly darker and firmer. Some consider this to have a spicy flavor, it can be a great addition to any cheese platter.