- Children love them (and adults too); Wow your guests! These Amish-style snacks are each conveniently sized at about 3″ diameter and pack a wonderful homemade flavor
- Homemade by the famous Bird-in-Hand Bake Shop on Gibbons Road in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
- Pumpkin whoopie pies are each about 3″ diameter and are a great fit with autumn & Thanksgiving
- Homemade Whoopie Pies make a great snack with a freshly brewed hot coffee – yum!
- Packed in a bakery-style white box of heavy cardboard for excellent crush protection during shipping
It doesn’t get much better than a Whoopie Pie for snack or dessert! Whoopie Pies, sometimes called “gobs”, are approximately 3″ in diameter and are a Lancaster County Favorite that you now can enjoy too! They are made with sweet cream sandwiched between two soft cake layers and are “round-ish”, meaning mostly round in shape but, because they are homemade, some have slightly squared corners. AmishTastes sells various flavors – Chocolate, Pumpkin, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Oatmeal, and Chocolate Peanut Butter Lover’s (see our other Amazon listings to buy the other flavors). Or, you just might want to try a couple flavors by purchasing the Variety Pack – see which whoopie pie flavor you like the best.