- WHAT YOU RECEIVE: 5-pack of 20 sleeves – 100 twin packs (200 cookies total). Biscoff cookies are served as a snack on various flights.
- DESCRIPTION: Europe’s original coffee cookie with a caramelized sugar flavor, made with cinnamon and other spices. A great flavor combination to go with your favorite cup of coffee.
- MAXIMUM FRESHNESS: Individually wrapped twin packs to maintain freshness. Perfect for on-the-go snack, bring it with you to the office, soccer games, or pack them with your lunch.
- CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO ingredients; no artificial colors/preservatives; nut-free; does not contain any animal product.
- ORIGIN: Product of Belgium.
Biscoff cookies — The popularity of this delicious little cookie spread like wildfire in the U.S. after Delta Airlines began serving it. Until then, it was a treat reserved for Europeans, best enjoyed dunked in coffee. It’s like a gingerbread/shortbread fusion, not too indulgent and just sweet enough. Delta serves a version that has its logo embossed on the cookie