- HAND SELECTED: Every pack of succulents we send is hand-picked. You will receive a unique collection of species that are fully rooted and similar to the product photos. Note that we rotate our nursery stock often, so the exact species we send changes every week.
- THE EASIEST HOUSE PLANTS: More appealing than artificial plastic or fake faux plants, and care is a cinch. If you think you can’t keep houseplants alive, you’re wrong; our succulents don’t require fertilizer and can be planted in a decorative pot of your choice within seconds.
- DIY HOME DECOR: The possibilities are only limited by your imagination; display them in a plant holder, a wall mount, a geometric glass vase, or even in a live wreath. Because of their amazingly low care requirements, they can even make the perfect desk centerpiece for your office.
- UNIQUE GIFTS: Everyone loves receiving succulents as a gift, from children to grandma and grandpa. Our succulents are sure to please as a wedding gift or wedding favor, a gift for mom or dad, or a gift for a favorite teacher.
- HEALTHY LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED: Your succulents will arrive alive and healthy. Each order comes with the Plants For Pets 30-day guarantee, and our promise to you that you’ll love your new plants or receive a full refund.
Do you have the dreaded “black thumb?” Do you struggle to keep house plants alive, despite your best efforts? Don’t give up – there’s still hope! A collection of succulents will add colorful and exotic natural beauty to your home or office decor without the tiresome labor that most other house plants require to survive. Succulents come in an endless variety of shapes, colors, textures, and sizes. If you want something different from the usual greenery, you have an entire rainbow of colors to choose from with succulents. If you love the look of flowering plants but can’t seem to keep them alive, there are succulents for that! Many species, such as ones in the popular echevaria genus, are shaped like flowers and feature colors just as bright and beautiful as those flowers you’ve always wanted to flourish in your home. You’ll be the envy of your family and friends! Hailed as the easiest house plants to keep due to their extremely minimal care requirements, succulents are taking the world by storm! Their versatility and ease of care make them perfect gifts for everyone from family members and close friends to teachers and co-workers. Succulents are also very popular for weddings as centerpieces and favors for guests. These gorgeous little plants can survive without watering for much longer than other house plants. Watering requirements vary based on the species of succulent and your climate, but it typically varies from once a week to once a month. On top of all that, succulents are very transitional, as they can be kept outdoors during the warm months and brought inside during the colder months.