- KEE WAH BAKERY’S TRUSTED HISTORY: Kee Wah Bakery ???? has been making mooncakes and Chinese Bridal Boxes since 1938, when they started in Hong Kong. They have since become a renowned mooncake brand throughout the Chinese and Western worlds, and are regarded as the best mooncake provider for the Harvest Moon Festival.
- Kee Wah Bakery is the ONLY AUTHORIZED SELLER of all KEE WAH MOON CAKES to guarantee its quality
- CONTENTS: Each package contains four individually wrapped white lotus seed mooncakes with no yolk.
- INGREDIENTS: white lotus seed paste, sugar, peanut oil, flour, and egg-wash.
- MADE in the USA: all of Kee Wah Bakery’s fillings are made in Hong Kong, but the mooncakes themselves are baked in Kee Wah’s Los Angeles, California bakery fresh on a daily basis.
Kee Wah Bakery’s White Lotus Seed Mooncake with No Yolk ??????? is a wonderful way to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival this year. This delicious pastry contains one of the first fillings that hit the market when mooncakes became popular a number of years ago. Its sweet and dense taste is sometimes described as similar to that of the red bean paste. Each package of Kee Wah Bakery’s White Lotus Seed Mooncake with No Yolk ??????? comes with four individually wrapped mooncakes. Each mooncake’s ingredients contain white lotus seed paste, sugar, peanut oil, flour, and egg-wash. Customers love this product; one happy customer raved, ‘These are Outstanding!” Another lauded the White Lotus Seed Mooncake with No Yolk ??????? as “very fresh and tasty.” With such good reviews, why not try them for yourself?