Learn how to make zarda rice | Complete cooking recipe of zarda rice | Zarda Chawal | Meethy Chawal | Zarda Recipe Pakistani | Mutanjan | Colorful Zarda
Rice (Sela) … 500 g
Sugar … 450 g
Cooking Oil … 1 – 2 Tbsp For Boiling Rice, 1/2 cup for Zarda
Salt … 1 Tsp For Boiling Rice
Synthetic white Vinegar … Few Drops For Boiling Rice
Green Cardamom … 3
Raisins … 1/4 cup
Almonds … 1/4 Cup
Coconut Strips … 1/3 Cup
Pistachio … 1/4 Cup
Food Colors (Orange, Red, Green, Yellow) … 1 – 2 Drops Each
Rasgulla … 500g
– Rinse and soak rice for 4 hours
– Take water (3 litre) approx in a pan and bring it to boil
– Add 1 tsp of salt, and few drops of synthetic vinegar in to it.
– Drain water from soaked rice and add rice into boiling water
– Boil rice until rice 95% done
– Drain Water from boiled rice and set aside.
– Take 1/2 cup cooking oil in a pan
– Add 3 green cardamoms
– Saute for few seconds
– Add 1/4 cup water into it
– Add sugar and cook on medium heat until sugar dissolves
– Add boiled rice, almonds, raisins, coconuts, pistachios and cook on medium heat until water dries up, stir occasionally.
– After water dries up, add 1 – 2 drops of food colors (red, green, yellow and orange) each.
– After adding colors, don’t stir for 1 – 2 minutes.
– Mix rice gently and Turn off the flame
– Add Rasgullas
– Zarda is ready
#TastyFoodRecipes #ZardaRice #MutanjanRecipe
Easy to follow complete cooking recipe
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Tasty Food Recipes for more
Modern Theme by Nicolai Heidlas Music https://soundcloud.com/nicolai-heidlas
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music provided by Music for Creators https://youtu.be/a1gEbCr7QzA