Take a fishing trip down Bayou Fountain in Baton Rouge, Louisiana with us! In this video, we catch some Bass, Brim, Bowfin & Catfish, then I show you how to prepare & cook a fish whole on the Weber Q Portable Grill.
Weber Q Portable Grills available here! https://www.bbqguys.com/bbq-grills-smokers/weber-q-gas-grills?utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=org&utm_species=social-org-video&utm_term=post-recipes&utm_content=weber-q-gas-portable-grilled-bass
Whole Bass 2 ea.
Whole Brim 3 ea.
Lemons 4 ea.
Limes 3 ea.
Jalapeno 1 ea.
Unsalted Butter 2 sticks
Creole Seasoning to taste
Chopped Garlic 6 cloves
Chopped Parsley ½ a bunch
Coconut Oil enough to season the grill
– Scale fish using a spoon, working your way from the tail to the head of the fish.
– Rinse fish after scaling
– Cut head off brim, remove guts
– Leave head on Bass, cut from the belly towards the head of the fish, remove guts
– Rinse fish
– Slice lemon, lime & jalapeno into rings
– In a mixing bowl, mix together butter, chopped garlic & parsley
– Season to taste with Creole seasoning blend
– Score both sides of your fish to allow the flavor from the compound butter to infuse
– Coat inside & outside of fish with compound butter
– Stuff cavity of the fish with lemon, lime & jalapeno
– Preheat Weber Q to medium-high heat, season cooking grids well
– Place fish on the grill, allow Brim to cook on the first side for about 3 minutes, Bass may take around 5 minutes, depending on the size of your fish.
– Once the first side of the fish is browned, flip to the other side
– Grill fish until the skin is brown & the meat appears opaque
– Remove from the grill, serve & enjoy!
Featuring: Blaine Boudreaux
Filmed & Produced by: Paris Frederick
Here Today by Josh Woodward www.joshwoodward.com