Hey loves, this year I made it my mission to cook a lot more and kicked the year off with Veganuary. Since then I’ve kept on my plant based wave and stuck with cooking because it makes me super relaxed and happy! Hopefully you love this video & I can continue sharing recipes with you all, let me know if you decide to cook any! All my love, Em x
🥘CAULIFLOWER DHAL (1 hour total)
1 white onion
Spices (salt, pepper, chili flakes, paprika, coriander, cumin, garam masala)
1 small head of cauliflower chopped into florets
300g yellow/red split lentils
400ml tin of coconut milk
1. Chop your onion into small pieces & add to the pan with 1tbsp of oil. Add in some garlic and let simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add your spices & continue cooking for 2 minutes.
3. Add your coconut milk, lentils & cauliflower. Then fill the empty tin with water and add to the pan. Bring to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally. If the liquid reduces too much, add a splash of water or milk.
4. YA DONE
🥫PUMPKIN & CARROT SOUP (1 hour total)
1 small pumpkin/squash
4 Garlic cloves
Spices (salt, pepper, thyme, crushed chilis, all purpose/tropical seasoning)
1 vegetable stock pot
1. Chop your pumpkin & carrot into small pieces ready to roast.
2. Put them onto a baking tray, add whole garlic cloves and drizzle olive oil over. Sprinkle on your spices & toss until every piece is evenly coated with the seasoning.
3. Put into the oven at 180°C/356°F to roast for 35 minutes. Let them cool.
4. Make 500ml of vegetable stock & let it cool.
5. Peel your garlic cloves & put half of your roasted veggies into a blender with half of the stock & blend together, repeat. Alternatively put all into a pan & blend together with a hand held blender.
6. Optionally add some vegan cream or more stock to make into more of a liquid. Transfer into a pan & heat up.
🍜CHICKPEA, COURGETTE & SPINACH CURRY (30 minutes total)
1 white onion
Spices (salt, pepper, tumeric, garam masala, coriander, chili powder, cinnamon)
1 can of chopped tomatoes
1 can of coconut milk
1 can of chickpeas
2 hand-fulls of spinach
1. Chop your onion & add to a pan with the garlic. Let them soften for a few minutes.
2. Add your seasoning & the tin of tomatoes. Let it simmer for 5 minutes to create your tomato base.
3. Add 3/4 of the can of coconut milk & let simmer for another 5 minutes to reduce.
4. Chop your courgette into half moon’s.
5. Drain your chickpeas, add them to the curry with the courgette & let cook for another couple of minutes.
6. Add your spinach in the last couple minutes & let it wilt down.
👸🏿👦🏼👩🏽👦🏾👩🏻 Shop AllBody – Size Small-5XL – https://www.allbodyuk.com
📱Instagram : @allbodyuk
📱Instagram : @emmatamsinhill & @allbodyuk
🗣Twitter : @emmatamsin
👗Depop : @emmatamsin96
🎧Soundcloud ETRadio – https://soundcloud.com/emma-hill-24
Camera – https://rstyle.me/+75S5sJonHGVJ6wf_aqUEUA
Lighting – https://rstyle.me/+YKc7u9s9xOtRlrv8_wTMNw
Tripod – https://rstyle.me/+mETDRTzxa1czmLMic2z8HQ
Vlog Tripod – https://rstyle.me/+ozdZlna-540V0TsWUlfHHQ
Editing Software – Final Cut Pro X
❤️My Documentary with BBC3 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M68vrryfXv8&t=497s
*Some link’s in this description are affiliated which just helps me to continue making great content*