Please leave your suggestions in the comments below! Here’s the complete step-by-step recipe
Mexican Charred Corn ‘Sundal’
Corn – 1 medium sized cob
Olive oil – 15 ml
Mayonnaise – 2 tbsp
Feta cheese – 30 g – crumbled
Spring onion – 1/4 cup (green parts – finely chopped)
Coriander – 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
Jalapeno – 2 tbsp (roughly chopped)
Garlic – 1 (finely chopped)
Lime – 2 (juiced)
Chilli flakes – 1/4 tsp
1. Heat oil in grill pan until shimmering. Add corn kernels in one layer, sprinkle salt, toss once or twice, and cook without moving until charred.
2. Continue tossing and charring until corn is well charred all over. Transfer to a large bowl.
3. Make the dressing in another bowl. Mix together the mayonnaise, spring onions, coriander, jalapeño, garlic, lime juice, and chilli flakes
4. Check for seasoning, pour into corn and toss
5. Serve in small plates – garnish with lime wedges and coriander. Enjoy!
Subscribe to: Suchislife