Hi guys! Welcome to my channel. For my second vlog I would like to share with you how I cook Beef Ampalaya. I do not have exact measurements for the ingredients but this recipe we made is good for 2-3 persons.
Here is the list of ingredients that I used:
1/4 kilo beef sukiyaki
medium size ampalaya sliced
one medium size red onion sliced (immersed in water)
4 cloves of garlic minced
1 green chili finger
1 tsp vinegar
1/4 cup water
1 tsp vegetable oil (or any cooking oil)
For the beef marinate:
1 tsp vinegar
1 tbsp oyster sauce
garlic and pepper (to taste)
seasoned salt (to taste)
1 tsp sugar
1. Marinate the beef first at least an hour before you cook it.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a pan.
3. Saute the beef.
4. Once the beef is almost cooked, add the onions, garlic, and green chili while continuously sauteing them.
5. After a minute or so, add the ampalaya.
6. Then add the water, vinegar, and salt to taste.
7. Saute altogether until cooked.
8. Serve with white rice.
I hope you enjoy our cooking and if you have any more questions about this recipe or have any other suggestions on what would you like for us to cook next time, please comment them down below.
Thanks for watching and if you like this video please click the thumbs up button and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel. Hit the bell button as well so you can be updated for new video uploads.
Please follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kiwicherryblossom/
#cooking #cookwithme #cookwithshuan #pinoyrecipe #pinoycooking #lasangpinoy #mscsl