Jheengay Aur Aalu Ka Pulao Recipe has aromatic flavors that will automatically make you want to dig into it. This dish a must try!
Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Jheengay Aur Aalu Ka Pulao, Gulabo Chai and Dhaniya seekh kabab Recipes. This show of Tarka with Chef Rida Aftab aired on 28 January 2020.
If you enjoy cooking Pakistani food and are looking for recipes, videos of LIVE shows, totkas, and other food stories in both Urdu and English, subscribe to this Youtube channel or go to our website: https://www.masala.tv/
#MasalaTV #Food #MasalaRecipes #Recipe #EveningWithShireen #ShireenAnwar#Dawat #AbidaBaloch #Lazzat #SaminaJalil #FlameOnHai #IrfanWasti #Tarka #RidaAftab #MehboobsKitchen #MehboobKhan #FoodDiaries #ZarnakSidhwa #Breakfast #Dinner#Lunch #Chef #Cooking#Baking #Eating #KarachiFood #FastFood #DesiFood #Desi #RecipeHomemade #FoodTube #Yummy #Foodie
Jheengay aur Aalu ka Pulao:
Prawns ½ kg
Potatoes ½ kg
Rice ½ kg
Back Cumin Seeds 2 tsp
Salt 1 tsp
Ginger Garlic 2 tsp
Bay Leaves 2
Black Peppercorns 1 tsp
Finely Chopped Ginger 2 tbsp
Green Chilies Paste 2 tbsp
Green Fenugreek 250 gms
Fennel Seeds 1 tbsp
Star Anise 1tbsp
Oil ½ cup
Water 2 cup
• In a pan, heat oil add onion and fry.
• Add ginger garlic, black cumin seeds, bay leaves, black pepper corns, potatoes, prawns and fry.
• Now add water, green chili paste and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
• Add rice and cook.
• When dries water add green fenugreek, finely chopped ginger, star anise and let it simmer.
Tea 1 tbsp
Water 2 cup
Milk ½ litre
Rose Petals 1 tbsp
Red Sryup ½ cup
Finely Chopped Almonds, Pistachios 2 tbsp
• In a pan, add tea water and cook.
• In separate pan, add milk, rose petals and cook.
• When kahwa is done then add in milk.
• Now take it out in a cup, pour red syrup.
• In the end, add almonds, pistachios and serve.
Dhaniya seekh kabab:
Seekh kabab 1packet
Green chilies 4
Salt ½ tsp
Black pepper ½ tsp
Oil as required
Heat oil in a pan fry garlic , now add seekh kababs and fry , now add black pepper, salt , coriander , green chilies and tomatoes simmer for 5 min and serve.