4 tbsp oil, for frying
1000 grams tofu
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium onion, chopped
1 small red bell pepper, finely chopped
1 small green bell pepper, finely chopped
1 cup mayonnaise
6 tablespoon oyster sauce
2 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon ground black pepper
4 teaspoon water
1 piece finger chili, sliced
1 piece onion leaves, chopped
1. Cut up the tofu into square
2. In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, oyster sauce, sugar, pepper, and water. Mix well until become smooth. Adjust taste accordingly.
3. Fry the tofu in hot oil until golden brown. Drain in paper towels.
4. Saute garlic, and onion. Then add the bell pepper wait until cooked. Add in the tofu.
5. Heat the mayo mixture in low heat while stirring for two minutes until desired thickeness is achieved.
6. Then add the cooked garlic, onion, bell pepper, tofu. And continue stirring for one more minute.
7. Sprinkle with sliced finger chili and chopped onion leaves.
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!