How to cook a GIANT tomahawk ribeye steak perfectly each and every time using the reverse sear method. When purchased some Snake River Farms tomahawk ribeye’s and loved them so much we thought we cook them again. In this video we cover how to prep your meat, cook your meat and rest and cut your meat. For more of Kosmo’s Q Recipes please feel free to browse our channel or go to KosmosQ.com
1. Lite your cooking and prep it for indirect cooking.
2. Season your meat with Kosmo’s Q Cow Cover and Texas Beef or use your favorite spices.
3. Place away from the fire on your cooker (Indirect) making sure to flip about every 10 mins until your meat reaches 95°F to 100°F
4. Move your steak to the fire side/directly over the coals and flip at 2 mins for a nice char. Less if you want less char.
5. Pull and lightly tent with foil when internal temp reaches 124°F
6. Let rest for no less than 10 mins and the serve it up.
Subscribe for more BBQ videos (it’s free!): https://www.youtube.com/user/KosmosQ1?sub_confirmation=1
Get my best recipes and flavors at: http://www.KosmosQ.com
Share this video with a friend:
This video was filmed on a Canon 80D: http://amzn.to/2s2Xmwj
Music by: Royalty Free Music
Connect with Kosmos Q:
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links in this description are affiliate links where I’ll earn a small commission if you use them at no additional cost to you.