Chickpeas – 1 cup (soaked overnight)
Onion finely chopped
Tomato deseeded & finely chopped
Cucumber deseeded & finely chopped
Kala Namak – 1/2 Tsp
Red chili powder – 1/2 Tsp
Chaat masala powder – 1 Tsp
Tamarind & date chutney
Garnish it with Sev & coriander leaves
Salt to taste
To make Mint & Coriander Chutney
Green Chilli – 2 Nos
Small piece of Ginger
Coriander & Mint Leaves – 1 Cup
Juice of 1 Lemon
Salt to taste
Water – 1 TBSP
1. Soak 1 cup chickpeas overnight.
2. Pressure-cook the soaked chickpeas with enough water & required salt for about 3 to 4 whistles.
3. For mint chutney – Grind 2 green chili, A small piece of ginger, mix of some coriander & mint leaves, extract juice of 1 lemon and finally add some salt to taste. (add water as required)
4. For the final mix add the soaked chickpeas, some finely chopped onions, tomatoes, cucumber and some grated carrot. (add ingredient as per taste)
5. For seasoning the chat add 1/2 Tsp of kala namak, 1.2 Tsp of red chilli powder and 1 Tsp of chaat masala powder. (add ingredient as per taste)
6. Add some freshly prepared mint coriander chutney and 1 Tsp of tamarind date chutney. (add ingredient as per taste)
7. Mix everything together and garnish it with some sev and freshly Chopped Coriander leaves.
8. Now the super delicious crunchy chaat is ready to serve. A Perfect recipe for a light lunch or potlucks!!!! #chanachaat #chana #chaat #homecooking#recipes #chickpeas #food #foodie #instafood #snacks #eveningsnacks #chaatitems #northindiansnacks #carrot #streetfood #cucumber #sev
I love to cook and bake. I love healthy food and indulgent food, dinners and desserts. I have an unnatural obsession with breakfast foods of any kind (as long as there are no runny eggs!). Here you’ll find a mix of everything, because as they say — “everything in moderation. Even moderation”
like share and subscribe to my channel for more videos.