Sinigang is a Filipino soup and stew,characterized by its sour and savoury taste,most often associated with tamarind.It is one of the more popular viands in filipino cuisine.
1. Pour the water into a cooking pot
2. Add onions and tomatoes
3. Put the Pork in the cooking pot.Boil for 5 to 8 minutes
4. Add knorr sinigang mix,salt and siling haba
5. Add the radish and eggplant
6.Put the Okra
7. Add the Kangkong leaves and Continue to cook for about 1 minute.Serve Hot
1/2 Pork Liempo,cut 2 inches chunks
2- 3 Long green chili
1 Medium size radish ( Labanos)
1 Sachet of Sinigang Mix
1 Bundle of Kangkong
1 Bundle of Okra,Sliced
Salt to taste
*HINDI PO AKO EXPERT SA PAGLULUTO,NAIS KO LAMANG PO IBAHAGI ANG AKING KAALAMANG SA PAGDATING SA PAGLULUTO.*
Thanks For Watching!!!
See you in my next video!!